Pages

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Day 2 of Playoffs

You guys are thinking I'm wagering on Dodgers as the road dog? Pinny still has El Duque as the listed pitcher with Mets -124. Will this move when they adjust to Maine or Williams? (Hernandez had MRI on right calf muscle Tuesday afternoon)
Money has been moving to Dodgers all along and when the adjustment settles the play will more than likely be on the Mets.

I'll be back before game time.

The pitchers have been corrected, but now the line is Mets -127. NYM is still the play I don't see anything to change my mind, but I'm going to dig a bit more.
Going against LA is not in my nature.

Becareful on Oakland at Minnesota game. Many are hot on Twins today, but they were sold on Santana yesterday too and Oakland is 12-6 in game 2 after taking game 1 in post season.

Be back with the selection.

NYM First 5 innings -131 for 2 units(W)
NYM -124 for 3 units(W)

2-0 +5.00 units

No comments: