Pages

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

NLCS Cardinals at Metropolitans

We will have chance of rain for this game with heavy humidity and wind blowing 12 mph East in from center field.

Starting pitcher for St. Louis is Jeff Weaver. Much better away and looks to be peaking at the right time. His ERA has steadily dropped leading to October.
Starting pitcher for New York is veteran Tom Glavine who has shown poise and knowledge to keep it close. Both sides will be featuring formidable bull pens so the leash will not be very long. I understand the power behind Mets line up or Puljols able to unload on LHP at any time, but taking a chance with the Under.

STL/NYM UNDER 9 at +118 for 2 units(Rained Out)


Hope you guys stayed on this Under I didn't have enough time today, but nothing really changed and weather condition turned out to what I was expecting yesterday except for the change in wind direction.
The price was not as good as Wednesday I guess players caught on.

1 comment:

Batis84 said...

While the match is postponed.. I found FOX Tv in my program! That's nice! I'm watching Detroit-Oakland Game 2 now!
World wide internet resources are infinite