Pages

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Saturday American League Championship Series

Missed games yesterday and I've been skipping around lately from Baskets in Europe to early Season NHL so if you need to look around a bit to find my plays, but it's posted.
Tigers are on the prowl and they are clutch backed World Series top pick. Funny how I got pounced after my WS selection as Detroit declined to mediocrity in late season, everyone loved the Yankees than Oakland now the public is eyeing the Mets Tigers World Series. I've already made my call and I'm sticking to it.

Today's selection with anticipated pitching duel dictated by the wager line
Total 7.5 with money to the Under. That is a undeserving Under in American League.
Buy the hook.
That's Over the low number
DET/OAK OVER 7 at -125 for 2 units(W)
1-0 +2.00 units

2 comments:

Batis84 said...

Good luck Clutch!
I watched Detroit-Oakland.Game 3 yesterday.. It was boring. May be I should bet on total or side to make watching attractive.

I passed my Finals on "Excellent"! I'm an 'part-programming engineer' since Wednesday :) Yeah!! This is my win!

Clutch said...

That's great news!
Very happy for you.