Pages

Friday, October 06, 2006

Saturday Post Season MLB

I started writing Friday plays, but there were endless interruptions I just could not get it published. It would of broke even so no harm done.

As for Saturday National League I'm backing the Cardinals at home with Suppan pitching against Young and the Padres. San Diego better on the road, but the Playoff transition of the Red Birds will prove too much for the Pads.

STL -105 for 3 units(L)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Taking Yanks to redeem themselves after getting shut out.
Not really against the Tigers as the middle relief is the under belly of the Yankees.

NYY -0.5 First 5 innings at +104 for 2 units(L)

0-2 -5.15 units

1 comment:

Batis84 said...

Hello Clutch!
Hope you are well. I went to the CSKA - Clippers PreSeason game today.
Be honestly, Clippers disappointed me. In first game against Khimki Clippers didn't play with full power. LA team yielded obviously vs Khimki.
Everybody of us expected to see strong and beatiful game on Saturday! CSKA is not in good form too, they are just preparing for the season which starts in November.
Well, CSKA's win was impressive! I'm proud of my team..!
Did you read NBA.com Blogs about Clippers trip in Moscow? Johannes Berendt, who is traveling with the Clippers, wrote nice opinion.


By the way, I got high-speed Internet connection at home and now I can watch American TV Channels. I wonder if you could help me, where can I watch live MLB games?