Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

MLB Tuesday

0-1 last selection. YTD 63-43-2 +34.19 units

Atlanta Braves at Florida Marlins. Two young arms will go at it with Morton against the import Vandenhurk and I will admit I'm Morton bias having watched him against the Pads. Rick Vandenhurk for the Fish I do not have much opinion except he looked very hittable in the past, but that doesn't mean much today. Fish have the home advantage, prefers hitting righties, plays winning ball against division opponents and Braves are not the same team away from Atlanta.
What I've said is true Marlins should be a very good home dog, but I'm suspecting a change in Braves that almost lead me to pass on this game. Most sharps are following the winning formula with Florida at home I'll go the other way.

ATLANTA -109 for 1 unit(L)

0-1 -1.09 units

No comments: