Pages

Sunday, June 06, 2010

How do you like me now?


How do you like the new layout? I thought it was kind of cool. Baseball selections have been doing well. Started out in the hole, but turned things around and we are back in BLACK.

You know I don't write much besides game angles and I don't think I'm much of a writer. It's something I do to break from daily responsibilities it keeps your soul alive. If your passion dies than so too will your soul and you'll become nothing more than a dead soul inching along the freeway in a iron casket. There are two reasons for me to do this. Because I like it and it makes money. Money part is important too not because it's money, but because it's a gauge of how your doing. It's like points and for me I rather have higher points than wins. Game wins go hand in hand with money won, but the degree of wins or amount of money wins are different so 21-15 winner picking favorites may not differ much from 18-18 winner taking dogs. I also like the fact this game does not discriminate and good players will rise like cream. I've seen a lot of guys come and go, but the good ones, the one's who are truly skilled, are still standing knocking down games year after year.
If you do it long enough you should know and remember situations that have come before meaning your skill to predict the outcome have to become sharp or you will not survive in this game. The nature of zero sum game is winner takes it all. Mistake in reading the game will cost you. Most likely the risky proposition is not for the majority or maybe your just a fan rooting for your team with $50 riding to make it exciting. If this is you then your not in my world. Published plays are $1000 per unit a.k.a. Dime plays. I post them as I see them. Do you have the skills? I'd like to know. Leave me a comment or PM directly.

No comments: