Pages

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thursday Dog Play of the Day

I should of stuck to my guns behind Texas against Angels or straight play on Over, but that's all spilled milk. I would back the Rangers on their first day on the road if I knew the pitcher better, but I'm taking the game back in Anahiem.
The indicators point to Angels taking out weak Moyer on the road, why not? Mariners are getting kicked around in the AL West. Because they always bring their game against Angels and Mariners are opportunistic team with comfort playing at the Big "A"

SEA +162 for 2 units(L)
Moyer was OK and Mariners are still poised to take a game.


---------------------------------------------------------------
The addition will start earlier than my dog play.
Toronto at Tampa Bay. The dome holds no advantage against the Jays and A.J. will be a tough customer today. Kazmir return from DL means observation and limitation so short day at the office maybe the case.

TOR -109 for 2 units(W)
--------------------------------------------------------------
I think there's value on the Over. Outside the match up under trend Rangers are hitting good numbers and Tigers must take the fill-in to school.

TEX/DET OVER 10 +112 for 2 units(L)
1-2 -2.00 units

No comments: