Pages

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Never mind the NFL keep your eyes on the round ball

Mid-day game in Southern California in September under the Sun. It's a perfect ball game weather today, but the market has shifted to Football.
Backing Roy Halladay 16-5 with 3.22 ERA at Anaheim. Angels giving the ball to young Jered Weaver 10-2 2.16 ERA he is pitching below -1.00 ERA at home. Should be a good game in perfect baseball condition. Under looks like the obvious pick it's been trending Under and Jays away makes this enticing the Books know that and gives the game a low 7.5 so lets play the Total for the First 5 innings. For the Sides I prefer to go against the current here and take the chance play against the Angels pen Scotty and K-Rod has been taxed heavy lately option may cough up this game. Don't get me wrong I love my Halos, I've even picked them over the A's as my long shot for WS, but Halladay underdog with consensus on Angels and money moving to Jays.

Roy is out of the game in 1st inning hit by a come-backer. Oh man, Towers is coming in with men on corners 2 outs and I'm only getting even money!

You never know what happens in a game.
TOR/LAA First 5 innings UNDER 4 at -115 for 1 unit(L)
TOR +100 for 2 units(L)

-------------------------------------------------------
I'm chasing the late game to give you the warning and this is strictly a fade on Morris.

SDP +114 for 3 units(W)
1-2 +0.27 units

No comments: