Pages

Thursday, July 05, 2007

MLB Thursday

1-0 last selection YTD 49-29 +25.18 units

Chicago Cubs at Washington Nationals. Pitching for Cubs Marshall good numbers on the road in a rebound spot. Pitching for Nationals Bergman came out early with limited pitch count in Atlanta 6/25 and got knocked out in Pittsburgh 6/30 with command issues. I wouldn't bet on him to be well today although I don't think the starters will get the decision. Cubs are still surging and getting closer to Brewers. Brew are failing in Pittsburgh as I write. Chicago Cubs takes this match.

CUBS -118 for 1 unit(W)

Caught a good price at Matchbook.
Add

CUB -112 for 1 unit(W)

------------------------------------------------

Angels with Escobar at Rangers with Tejeda. Watch out for this game I think Rangers are a live dog. Angels have been playing tired baseball as I watched them play mediocre ball through Kansas, Baltimore and now Texas. I like Kelvim he's one of top starter for Angels, but he fell apart in his last start and Ballpark at Arlington has always given him trouble. Tejeda has been a costly proposition but he does fair OK against the Halos.


TEX +154 for 1 unit(L)

1-1 +1.00 unit

No comments: